Here you can find resources for our supporters and donors about the work of the Fund and our partners:
Key Messages About the Covid-19 Support Fund
- The UK insurance and long-term savings industry launched the Covid-19 Support Fund to help support some of the people hardest hit by the Covid-19 crisis.
- To date, £84 million has already been pledged in voluntary contributions from firms within the sector. The Fund is working in partnership with the Charities Aid Foundation, and a network of partners, including the National Emergencies Trust and Business in the Community to deliver funds to beneficiaries throughout the UK.
- The key aim is to provide immediate relief to charities affected by Covid-19, as well as a longer-term programme of support for people, communities, and issues where there is the greatest need, including:
- Community based charities that are under unprecedented strain
- Charities supporting the most vulnerable – in particular, families and children living in poverty and older people in isolation
- Initiatives to promote wellbeing and mental health across society
You can download the Covid-19 Support Fund and social media assets here.
You can find case studies of some of the Charities the Fund and our partners have been able to support here.
You can download the above videos from our partner NET for use on your own social media here.